1. God will seem quiet, to TEST the position of your heart. Your faith will have to be tested. Some Christians HATE tests. They love blessings, favors and every “good time” they get from God. BUT when comes to being tested, they “hate” or are “angered” against God.
2. I have learned that close friends can rapidly change and be against you. It’s important to know WHY they are in your life before; you embark them in your journey.
3. I have learned that FORGIVENESS is key to GROWTH and HEALTH. A healthy Christian is seen by their ability to forgive.
4. I have learned that only the strong can forgive. When I look at the storm and darkness I have gone through in 2012, and even my life. When I look at the people I gave my trust, time and love are the one that turned to hurt, betray and disappoint me the most. I forgave them, and I loved them more than I did before. UNTIL, you understand forgiveness, you will not GROW and be STRONG.
5. I have learned that Humility and submissions are two different things. Know the difference!
6. I have learned that only God CHOOSES who He wants to choose and doesn’t operate according to people, culture or status quo. Who can be a Pastor, a counselor, a leader and so forth at only 22 years old, SINGLE, A STUDENT and YOUNG!? God doesn’t care what people say, He looks beyond the visible. Don’t limit yourself according to people, culture and status quo!
7. I have learned that I fall in LOVE with God more and more. I never get enough of Him, nor get used to Him.
8. I learned that when you are a leader, you have to be willing to be lead. Until you follow Christ’s leadership, The Holy Spirit’s guidance and God’s word, you are missing out to be a FULL leader. You will lead by skills, but not by understanding.
9. I have learned that we barely think of our families. Unless it’s your father, mother or siblings. We barely remember our grandparents, uncles, cousins unless there is a ceremony or reunion.
10. I have learned that God will use and bring people in your life who are DIFFERENT from you. It’s okay, God is a God of DIVERSITY. Learn to be out of your comfort zone and EMBRACE diversity.
11. I have learned that more time you spend with God more you discover your true self and true God.
12. I have learned that PLAN is as important as DO. We always say that Doing is what brings success, but work with no planning leads to failure or conflicts.
13. I have learned that nothing I have is truly mine, that everything, including what so called: “Achievements” are God’s. He gives me air, and He is the provider of all.
14. I have learned that before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel.
15. I have learned that you don’t need everyone’s approval. Approving your ministry, approving your calling or even approval your relationship with God. 2012 was a year for me filled with disapproval from family, friends and people. Learn how to HANDLE disapprovals, not to IGNORE them.
16. I have learned that just because you are walking with “Christians” doesn’t mean you are walking TWOGETHER!
17. I have learned that it’s important to have the spirit of discernment.
18. I have learned that it’s important to have the spirit of revelation.
19. I have learned that I haven’t served God, I haven’t followed Christ, I haven’t served the world, but I have only been in preparation.
20. I have learned that I haven’t learned anything. I am still and I will always be learning.
You are Alpha…and Omega…
We worship you, Oh Lord. You are worthy to be praised.
We give you all, the glory
We worship you oh Lord
You are worthy to be praised.